Zombidle Zombidle

Everyone knows the issues since the update, so not going to rehash that. What I would like to know when I can come back to this game. I gave it a week, and lost the interim progress. If I give it another week, and lose more progress, I'm going to be irked.

Because I do like this game, and currently I cannot play it, cannot even open it without taking a big loss in skulls. Giving a 4 because this is usually an AWESOME game, and deserves the frontpage and other accolades.

Sliding Puzzle AI Sliding Puzzle AI

So it's a game that plays itself.

Fun times.

Loading, Priming, And firing: Colt 1911 Loading, Priming, And firing: Colt 1911

What else is there to say, you got it right, missing the slide release lever though. Still educational.

Robot Tarantula Robot Tarantula

I spent more time figuring out the controls than there was gameplay time. 2 stars for the graphics.

Legend of the Lost Legend of the Lost

The 'No Stars' represents judgement on this submission.

CAP. FT visits the C.H CAP. FT visits the C.H

Pretty sure I'm going to hell for playing this game.

Twice.

TheMillz responds:

I wouldn't worry about it. Better play it 3 times just to be safe

City Defend City Defend

Who designed the fire controls? They obviously never talked with the people designing the rest of the game. In the first ten seconds of play, I have thirty planes on-screen and a cannon that flubs every other shot.

Change the firing system, and this bad boy would definitely rank another star or three.

54 Dead Miles 54 Dead Miles

It's Earn-To-Die Lite. Without resorting to smug jokes, stupid nonsense, or acting like a total jerk I'll just say that instead of making the game better, they just made the same game. Worse graphics, worse upgrade system and worse terrain/map/setting.

Awarded 1 star for the effort it took to blatantly clone 'Earn to Die.'

War of Gump War of Gump

Without any sort of upgrades to the fire this game gets repetitive, fast. Being limited to side-scrolling while the enemy pours fire from multiple angles could be counted as another shortfall. Also, it seemed like a heck of a jump going into the second level, especially with no place to hide from turret fire. If you don't thin the number of enemies fast, they fire too fast to avoid.

With that said, this was a fun idea for a side-scroller. 3 stars for smooth play and animation.